Unlike many other Audis, there is only one Q3 to choose from in Canada. There’s no Sportback variant and no sporty SQ3, let alone RS Q3. The lone engine option is a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder that delivers either 184 horsepower or 228 horsepower depending on the trim level. Quattro AWD is standard. For 2023, Audi added a special edition called Vorsprung as well as new 19- and 20-inch wheels in Progressiv and Technik trim.
- Pretty inside and out
- Fun to drive
- Excellent all-wheel drive system
- Works with regular gasoline
- High fuel consumption (45 TFSI)
- Disappointing standard equipment (Komfort)
- RS Q3 and plug-in hybrid variants not offered in Canada