With no ATS bound for Canada in 2019, the Cadillac CTS becomes the entry-level sedan for the prestigious American manufacturer. As a direct competitor of the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class, the CTS features a turbocharged, 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine or a 3.6-litre V6. For performance enthusiasts, there's always the ultra-powerful CTS-V and its 640-horsepower, 6.2-litre V8, which is the same mill found in the Chevrolet Corvette.
- Memorable CTS-V version
- Basic turbo engine packs plenty of punch
- Optional Bose sound system is terrific
- Touch functions not precise
- Busy interior
- Pop-up display far too complicated
- Too much plastic in cabin