Like its sister, the 500L, the 500X has a distinguished and playful look, in the spirit of the Fiat 500 on which it is inspired. But with a more advanced standard all-wheel drive system and raised suspension, it's more adept at off-roading. New this year is a 1.3-litre turbo engine.
- Seductive exterior design
- Very user-friendly Uconnect infotainment system
- Decent interior finish
- Not versatile
- Fuel economy could be better
- Reliability needs improvement
- The make’s future in Canada is uncertain