The F-150’s extensive portfolio adds two more members for 2023 including an affordable, off-road oriented model called Rattler and a supremely brawny Raptor R with a supercharged V8 engine delivering 700 horsepower. More reasonable and more fuel-efficient options exist, of course, led by the gas-electric F-150 PowerBoost that achieves a combined 10 L/100 km on average. There are three cab sizes and three cargo bed lengths to choose from. Max towing capacity is 14,000 pounds.
- Efficient turbocharged V6 engines
- Load/Towing Capacities
- Comfortable and Versatile vehicle
- Large choice of versions/configurations
- Problematic reliability (PowerBoost)
- PowerStroke diesel engine discontinued
- Unstable rear axle