The Tucson has come a very long way in the past 20 years. The fourth generation is larger and roomier than ever, while styling is as bold as it gets in the compact SUV segment. All Tucsons now come standard with all-wheel drive. Base Preferred models use a naturally aspirated 2.5-litre engine. The rest of the lineup has gone hybrid only, including the slightly sportier Tucson N Line. A plug-in hybrid variant with 53 km of EV range is also available.
- Modern and neat presentation
- Quality of assembly and finish
- Balanced drive
- Appreciable mechanical efficiency (hybrid)
- Limited availability (plug-in hybrid)
- Consumption slightly above average
- Rising price