Introduced three years ago as a replacement for the popular Accent, the Hyundai Venue offers a choice of three trim levels including Essential, Preferred and Ultimate. All of them feature a small 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine putting 121 horsepower at the driver’s disposal. This city-oriented crossover is not available with all-wheel drive. Average fuel consumption is a modest 7.5 L/100 km. Another thing to consider is Hyundai’s 5-year/100,000km vehicle and powertrain coverage.
- Agile and maneuverable vehicle
- Well-arranged controls
- Well equipped for the price
- Noisy vehicle, especially at high speeds
- Greedy engine considering performance
- No all-wheel drive
- Trunk volume less than the best