While it used to be just a fancier version of the Toyota Camry, the Lexus ES is now a true luxury sedan offering a comfortable ride, elegant looks and reliable performance at a competitive price. Customers can choose between a 3.5-litre V6 engine and a hybrid powertrain, both of which send power to the front wheels only. New for 2021, there’s a naturally aspirated 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine mated to an all-wheel drive system—a first for the ES.
- Guaranteed quality and reliability
- Large choice of versions
- Ride comfort
- Low depreciation (for a sedan)
- Infuriating multimedia system
- All-wheel drive, but with four cylinders only
- Some expensive option groups