The award-winning Mazda3 is the pinnacle of compact cars in North America. Solidly built, agile and fun to drive, it’s hard to complain or find fault in this car—especially with so many versions and options catering to a wide range of customers. For 2021, the big news is the addition of a turbocharged 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine that produces up to 250 horsepower and 320 pound-feet of torque when using premium fuel.
- Power, torque and all-wheel drive
- Driving pleasure guaranteed
- Successful style
- Very good quality of finish
- Oppressive dashboard design
- Infotainment system could be easier to use
- Limited rear seat space