Germany's iconic all-terrain SUV has undergone its most significant technical and stylistic transformation in almost 40 years. Bigger, stronger and lighter, it rides on a brand new suspension (now independent up front) and boasts a completely revised and updated interior where two available 12.3-inch displays blend into a widescreen cockpit. The G-Class offers increased comfort as well as 416- and 577-horsepower V8 engines mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Quality finish and assembly
- Unique style
- Makes you feel invincible
- Low depreciation
- Manoeuvrability has improved, but still needs work
- Very high fuel consumption (17-18 L/100 km)
- Hard to capitalize on power (G 63)