In addition to offering SUV and coupe body styles, the Porsche Cayenne is available in a large selection of models including E-Hybrid, S, GTS, Turbo and Turbo S E-Hybrid. The standard engine produces 335 horsepower, but the Turbo S E-Hybrid is the strongest and fastest of all with up to 670 horsepower and a top speed of 295 km/h. If you need to pull a trailer, maximum towing capacity is rated at 3,500 kilograms.
- Many trims available
- Excellent handling (S, GTS)
- User-friendly infotainment system
- Excellent quality of assembly
- Everything seems to be an option
- Inefficiency of the Turbo S E-Hybrid variant
- Firm ride