A popular vehicle among Canadian drivers due to its right-sized package and trusted all-wheel drive system included as standard equipment, the Subaru Crosstrek arrives for 2021 with a new available engine in Outdoor and Limited trim. We’re talking about a 2.5-litre flat-four unit that serves up 182 horsepower. Convenience, Touring and Sport models continue to rely on a 2.0-litre engine rated at 152 horsepower.
- Good behavior on the road
- Unbeatable winter skills
- Build quality and reliability
- Very good resale value
- Expensive PHEV version + low electric range
- Higher fuel consumption with manual transmission
- Power a little tight (2 liters)