For 2021, the Avalon Limited gets a new four-cylinder engine that produces 201 horsepower, plus the same all-wheel drive system found in the Camry. A heated steering wheel comes standard and Android Auto connectivity has just been added to the mix. New body colours and new interior trim options are available. Whatever the engine under the hood, the Avalon uses an eight-speed automatic transmission—even the 301-horsepower V6 in XSE trim.
- Powerful and dynamic XSE version
- Reliability and resale value
- All-wheel drive finally available
- Declining market segment
- Limited trim now less powerful
- Not much space for the head