For 2021, the Camry midsize sedan gets a few cosmetic tweaks up front. Other highlights include the Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ suite of advanced safety and driver assistance features, now offered as standard equipment, plus a new XSE Hybrid model. The standard seven-inch infotainment display can be replaced by a nine-inch screen on select trim levels. A powerful V6 is still available, just like the option of all-wheel drive.
- Excellent reliability reputation
- Efficient hybrid drive
- All-wheel drive finally offered
- No all-wheel drive with the V6
- Difficult access to the trunk
- Disappointing interior presentation