The Tundra returns for 2021 with virtually no changes from the previous year. Gone are the 4x2 models, meaning you can only order this full-size pickup in 4x4 configuration. Off-road enthusiasts will appreciate the newly added Trail package. You should also know that additional body colours are available. Other than that, however, look for the same 381-horsepower V8 engine and six-speed automatic transmission. Maximum towing capacity is rated at 9,700 pounds, while payload is 1,629 pounds.
- Appearance and skills of the TRD Pro version
- Good interior comfort and ergonomics
- Ridiculous fuel consumption
- Disappointing ride quality
- Limited number of configurations