Returning as the Swedish automaker’s entry-level car, the Volvo S60 compact luxury sedan is virtually unchanged for 2022. The base T5 models are available with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. All the others come standard with all-wheel drive including the two S60 Recharge hybrid variants. One offers a pure electric driving range of 35 kilometres, while the sportier Polestar Engineered version impresses with 415 total horsepower.
- Good choice of powertrains
- Elegant silhouette
- Superbly interior presentation
- Excellent front seats
- Slow and capricious infotainment system
- Limited electric range (Recharge)
- Slightly slow rear defrost