Back after several years off the market, the Toyota Venza is now built on the new TNGA-K platform and shaped more like a crossover than a wagon. It’s also exclusively powered by a hybrid system, one that combines a four-cylinder engine with two electric motors for a total of 219 horsepower. If you like technology, you’ll love the large 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, seven-inch infotainment screen and 10-inch head-up display. Naturally, Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 is included, as well.
- Efficiency of hybrid powertrain
- More convincing silhouette than the old Venza
- Excellent reliability to be expected
- No simple gasoline engine
- Infotainment system not very intuitive